The workshop will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Bethesda, MD.
The reservation link has closed.
The sleep room reservation block with the hotel is now closed. However,
rooms are still available. To reserve a room, please contact Deneise Terry at
Deneise.Terry@orau.org with your check in and check out dates and she will
make your reservation.
Sleep room block rate is $159/night ($18 below per diem)
If calling to reserve a room, reservations should be made using the room block name "Quantum Computing Workshop"
Complimentary internet provided in sleep rooms reserved in room block
4 blocks from Bethesda Metro Station, complimentary shuttle service offered by hotel (Call 301-652-2000 to request shuttle)
- From Dulles Airport - Take Silver Line Express bus to Wiehle-Reston East station, board silver line towards Largo Town Center, at Largo Town Center transfer to red line towards Shady Grove.
- From Ronald Reagan International Airport - Board yellow line towards Fort Totten, at Gallery Place take red line towards Shady Grove.
- From Dulles Airport (26 miles) - head East on VA-267. Get onto I-495 N and keep left at the fork. Follow signs for Interstate 495 N/Baltimore and merge onto I-495 N. Take exit 34 to merge onto MD-355 S/Rockville Pike toward Wisconsin Ave/Bethesda. The hotel will be on the right.
- From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (21.6 miles) - Follow signs to GW Parkway N ramp to I-395/Washington and merge onto George Washington Memorial Parkway. Take exit onto I-495 N toward Maryland and keep right at the fork to stay on I-495 N. Take exit 34 to merge onto MD-355 S/Rockville Pike toward Wisconsin Ave/Bethesda. The hotel will be on the right.
- From Baltimore Washington International Airport (35 miles) - Follow signs to I-195 W(Maryland 170/Maryland 295/Interstate 95/Annapolis/Baltimore/Washington). Take exit 4B for Interstate 95 S toward Washington. Merge onto I-95 S. Take exit 27 to merge onto I-495 W toward Silver Spring. Take exit 33 for MD-185 S/Connecticut Ave. Turn right onto Jones Bridge Road, left onto Rockville Pike, and continue to 8120 Wisconsin Avenue.