Computer Science and
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
University of Tennessee
1 Bethel Valley Road, Bldg. 5700
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6164
Openings are available for
Ph.D. students with an interest in applied and computational
mathematics. Please send an email if you are
- B.S., Mathematics and Physics, University of South Carolina,
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Maryland, 2004.
- Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, University of Maryland, 2006.
- Engineering Physicist, Doty Scientific, Inc., 1997-1999.
- Post-Doc, Computational Physics Group, Los Alamos National
I am a research mathematician in the Computational Mathematics Group
at Oak Ridge. I am interested in computational aspects of kinetic
theory and hyperbolic balance laws, including moment methods,
asymptotic analysis, and numerical schemes for multi-scale problems.