Advances in Scientific Computing and Applied Mathematics
The conference on "Advances in scientific computing and applied mathematics" will take place October 9-12 in the Stratosphere Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The conference is co-sponsored by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratories and The Office of Science, Advanced Simulation Research Computing (ASCR), at the Department of Energy.
We also invite the participants to submit an original research paper to a special issue of the journal "Computers and Mathematics with Applications" to honor Prof. Max Gunzburger's 70th birthday. The issue will be edited by Drs. Pavel Bochev, Qiang Du, Steven L. Hou and Clayton Webster. The submissions are due by March 31st, 2015. We look forward to your contribution.
- Confirm participation in the conference: December 1, 2014
- Submission of a title and an abstract: April 31, 2015
- Hotel reservations: September 1, 2015
- Conference reservations: May 1, 2015
- Submission of a paper for the special issue: May 31, 2015