Changes made to R functions at the AOED website
On 12 May and 29 June 2005 the changes in 1
and 2 below were made in oedutil.R
If you downloaded the file
AIHDz (in Step 2 on Main Page) BEFORE JUNE 29 2005 from the
FINAL DRAFT version of this web site at
you should complete Step 1 Below
- KM.se the standard error of the Kaplan-Meir mean has been added
to the list of summary statistics output by allss().
A new function kmdif() has been added to oedutil.R
To update the functions in your folder as described in Step 2-a (e.g. C:\BE\AIHD )
- download oedutil.R to C:\BE\AIHD
- Start R by clicking on the R-icon in the folder C:\BE\AIHD.
- Open the R "File" menu and select [Source R code] and then select oedutil.R.
- after the prompt ">" in the R Console enter allss(SESdata",L=0.2)and the new statistic
KM.se 0.046 Standard Eror of KMmean Sec 3.5
will be listed in the output.
- On June 29 2005 Replace March 2005 Draft of ORNL/TM-2005/52 with Final Version
The p value calculated by kmdif was changed to be consistent with other functions.
- On March 14 2006 changes were made in Item 1:
The latest version of R was released on 2005-12-20 , and there was an
error in the path to Rgui.exe
"If you do not have R installed click here for instructions."
Back to Main Page
Last Modified 19 Dec 2005
(touches: [an error occurred while processing this directive] )