The Computational Mathematics Group is devoted to the development,
analysis and application of efficient numerical algorithms for solving
large-scale scientific and engineering problems on advanced computer
architectures. The Computational Mathematics Group is home to the
Householder Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Principal research areas include:
- boundary element method
- dense matrix computations
- direct methods for sparse matrix computations
- iterative methods for linear systems
- algorithms for solving differential equations
- large eigenvalue computations
- computational geometry and mesh generation
Computational Mathematics Group Website
If you have an interest in collaborating with us, contact
Ed D'Azevedo, (865)576-7925.