- Practical Aspects of Birdcage Coils, with
G.E. Entzminger Jr., and J. P. Staab, J. Magn. Res.
138 (1999), pp. 144-154.
- Error-tolerant RF Litz Coils for NMR/MRI,
with F.D. Doty and G.E. Entzminger Jr., J. Magn. Res.
140 (1999), pp. 17-31
- Volume Determination for Bulk Materials in Bunkers,
with S.A. Ahmed, R. Buckingham, P.A. Gremaud, C.M. Kuster, M.
Prodanovic, T.A. Royal and V. Silantyev, Int. J. Numer.
Meth. Eng., 61 (2004), pp. 2239-2249.
- Convex Duality and Entropy-Based Moment Closures:
Characterizing Degenerate Densities, with C.D.
Levermore and A.L. Tits, SIAM J. Control Optim., 47
(2008), pp. 1977-2015.
- Temporal Regularization of The $P_N$ Equations,
with R.B. Lowrie, Multiscale Model. Simul 1 (2009),
- Oscillatory Behavior of Asymptotic-Preserving
Splitting Methods for a Linear Model of Diffusive Relaxation,
with J. R. Haack, Kinetic and Related Models, 1
(2008), pp. 2239-2249.
- Robust and Accurate Filtered Spherical Harmonics
Expansions for Radiative Transfer, with R. G.
McClarren, Journal of Computational Physics, 229
(2010), pp. 5597-5614.
- Positive $P_N$ Closures, with R. M.
McClarren, SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 32(2010), pp.
- Simulating Radiative Transfer with Filtered Spherical
Harmonics, with R. G. McClarren, Phys. Letters
A , 374 (2010), pp. 2290-2296.
- High-Order Entropy-Based Closures for Linear Transport
in Slab Geometries, Commun. Math. Sci , 9
(2011), pp. 187-205.
- High-order entropy-based closures for linear transport
in slab geometry II: A computational study of the optimization
problem, with G. Alldredge and A.L. Tits, SIAM Journal on Scientific
Computing, 34 (2012), pp. 361-391
- A Realizability-Preserving Discontinuous Galerkin
Method for the M1 Model of Radiative Transfer, with
E. Obrant and M. Frank, Journal
Computational Physics, 231 (2012), pp. 5612-5639.
- Sparse Dynamics for Partial
Differential Equations, with H. Schaeffer, R. Caflisch,
and S. Osher, Proceedings of the National
Academy of Science, 110 (2013), pp. 6634-6639.
- A Scattering-Based Hybrid Method for Time Dependent,
Linear, Kinetic Transport Equations, with R. M.
McClarren, Multiscale Model.
Simul. Multiscale Modeling and Simulation, 11(2013),
- Perturbed, entropy-based
closure for radiative transfer, with M. Frank and E. Olbrant, Kinetic and Related Models, 6
(2013) pp. 557-587.
- On Cellular Automata Models
of Traffic Flow with Look-Ahead Potential, with Y. Sun
and I. Timofeyev, Stochastics
Dynamics, 14 (2013).
- Radiation transport modeling
using extended quadrature method of moments, with V.
Vikas, Z. J. Wang and R. O. Fox. Journal of
Computational Physics, 246 (2013), pp. 221-241.
- A comparison of moment
closures for kinetic transport equations: the line source
benchmark, with C. K. Garrett, Transport Theory and
Statistical Physics, 42 (2013), pp. 203-235.
- Adaptive change of basis in
entropy-based moment closures for linear kinetic equations,
with G. W. Alldredge, D.P. O'Leary, and A. L. Tits, Journal of Computational Physics,
248 (2014), pp. 489-508.
- Asymptotic-Preserving Lagrangian
Approach for Modeling Anisotropic Transport in Magnetized
Plasmas for Arbitrary Magnetic Fields, with L. Chacon
and D. del Castillo-Negrete, Journal
of Computational Physics,
272 (2014), pp. 719-746.
Bound-preserving discontinuous Galerkin methods for
conservative phase space advection in curvilinear coordinates,
with E. Endeve, Y. Xing, and A. Mezzacappa, Journal
Computational Physics, 287 (2015), pp. 151-183.
- Optimization and large scale computation of an
entropy-based moment closure, with C. K. Garrett and J. D.
Hill, Journal of Computational Physics, 302 (2015), pp.
- On the eigen-structure of spherical harmonic equations of
radiative transport, with C. K. Garrett, Computers and
Mathematics with Applications, 72 (2016), pp. 264-270.
- Implicit filtered P_N for high-energy density thermal
radiation transport using discontinuous Galerkin finite
elements, with V. M. Laboure and R. G. McClarren, Journal
Computational Physics, 321 (2016), pp.
- Convergence of filtered spherical harmonic equations for
radiation transport, with M. Frank and K. Kuepper, Communications
Mathematical Sciences, 14 (2016), pp. 1443-1465.
Positive filtered P_N moment closures for linear kinetic
equations}, with M. Paul Laiu, R. G. McClarren, D. P.
O'Leary, A. L. Tits, to appear in SIAM J. Numer. Anal.