Science and Mathematics Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Faculty Assistant Professor
University of Tennesee
1 Bethel Valley Road, Bldg. 5700
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6164
Openings are available for Ph.D. students with an interest in applied
and computational mathematics.
Please send an email if you are interested.
- B.S., Mathematics and Physics, University of South Carolina,
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Maryland, 2004.
- Ph.D., Mathematics, University of Maryland, 2006.
- Engineering Physicist, Doty Scientific, Inc., 1997-1999.
- Post-Doc, Computational Physics Group, Los Alamos National
I am a research mathematician in the Computational Mathematics Group at
Ridge. I am interested in computational aspects of kinetic theory and
hyperbolic balance laws, including moment methods, asymptotic analysis,
numerical schemes for multi-scale problems.