NOTES FROM THE ORAU/NIOSH
Dose Reconstruction Uncertainty Analysis Group
Notebook Editor: E. L. Frome
DRAFT NOT For Citation Or Distribution
Click Here to Read Notebook
The NIOSH Office of Compensation
Analysis and Support (OCAS)
conducts activities to assist claimants and support the role of the
Secretary of Health and Human Services under the Energy Employees
Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA) of 2000
On September 11, 2002, NIOSH awarded a five-year contract to Oak Ridge
Associated Universities (ORAU) to
support NIOSH's responsibilities under EEOICPA. The contractor will
work directly with OCAS to provide services in the several
The Uncertainty Analysis Group provides advise concerenig the
RECONSTRUCTION part of this work.
- For more about electronic notebooks see links below( free software).
- Notebook pages are under review and may change.
- Last modified date is shown on each page and under "Contents" on
- If a page has been "Notarized" contents cannot be changed.
- You may want to adjust your font size settings using pull-down menus:
(see this note)
Electronic Notebooks were developed by
Computer Science and Mathematics Division,ORNL
For more information on Electronic Notebooks see