ORRHES Web Site Resolution -
WHEREAS, a well designed and well implemented Internet website has been
shown to be an effective method for delivering a wide variety of information
to a diverse audience, and
WHEREAS , many members of the audience do not have high speed
connections to the Internet; be it therefore
RECOMMENDED, that ATSDR establish a user-friendly, Internet website devoted
to the activities of the ORRHES including but not limited to:
- An up to date calendar of ALL ORRHES events with time, location, and agenda.
- A description of the ORRHES goals and program, as described in
the ORRHES site map.
- All recommendations to ATSDR and related material identified
as being appropriate for the web site.
- A summary of the all ORRHES meetings and actions with links to the detailed minutes.
- Pertinent technical papers and tabular data.
- Bibliographies of hard-copy, pertinent reports.
- Links to related information on other web sites.
- A method for the public to submit e-mail comments to ATSDR.
- A search capability for material on ORRHES web site.
- Material should be in HTML whenever possible. For large
documents a summary page and table of contents that is linked to
sections should be included.
- If PDF files are necessary for large documents they shall be
clearly identified, i.e.
DOCUMENT A[link] (950K-byte PDF) Summary [link]provided in HTML. * see below
- A process for Subcommittee members to submit pages or links to
pages should be provided.
- All pages should contain disclaimer information that depends on the contents
of the page. The visitor should be informed when a link takes a visitor off the ORRHES
- ORRHES Sponsors: CDC/ATSDR with Budget information and flow of money, including discussion on origination of funds from DOE
* For an example of a large document hyper-linked in HTML
Here. Links to same material in PDF files are
- Revised and voted on 15 May 2001 by COWG for presentation at June
- Last Modified May 21, 2001 (touches: 211442 )
- Person responsible for page ( E. Frome)