USN Deployment Schedule
- May 11-12, 2006: Installation of Atlanta node including CDCI and control-plane.
- November 11-19, 2005: Moving Seattle USN node to Supercomputing Exhibit floor and back
- August 1-5, 2005: Switch over of Chicago-Sunnyvale NLR 10GigE WAN-PHY links to SONET.
- August 7-8, 2005 : Configuration and power-up of CD-CI in Seattle.
- August 10-12, 2005(scheduled): Installation of USN-Node in Seattle; Cross-connects to PNNL SONET links in Seattle.
- July 28,2005: two Chicago-ORNL SONET links are delivered; E300 and hosts are connected to CDCI in ORNL. First USN traffic flowed on these connections.
- May 27, 2005: First USN IP traffic on Chicago-Sunnyvale connections.
- April 13-14, 2005: USN Node in Sunnyvale has been installed.
- March 28, 2005: First NLR 10GigE WAN PHY link delivered for Chicago-Sunnyvale