Cluster tool suite (Monitoring & Managing Multiple Clusters) which includes:
1. Multiuser and cross-cluster reservation
2. Install software or upgrade OS across
3. Monitor cluster status
4. Submit job to cluster queue system
5. Query node properties
6. Reboot, shutdown, etc. selected nodes
7. And many other functions.
These are in a web based Java applet. You will
need to have the Java
Plug-in 1.2.2 or higher installed on your browser to run the demo
of M3C tool.
Demo of M3C Tool is unavailable at this time.
It is undergoing new modifications and will be available shortly. Check
back again soon.
For additional information and/or
questions, e-mail email@example.com
Science and Math Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Last Modified: April 9, 2001