- “Recent developments in the GLIDE CISMdycore to create high-resolution, continentscale
Greenland simulations,” K.J. Evans, Land Ice Working Group Meeting, NCAR,
Boulder, CO, Feb, 2012.
- "SEACISM update" CESM annual Meeting. Breckenridge, CO, June, 2011.
- "ISICLES: Ice Sheet Initiative for CLimate ExtremeS - Using OASCR SciDAC tools and research capabilities to accelerate breakthroughs in ice sheet simulation", Kate Evans - ORNL, ASCAC Meeting - Oak Ridge, Tennessee, November 3, 2009
- "Using Computational Physics to understand and predict Earth's dynamical processes",
Distinguished Graduate Fellows Seminar Series, University of Tenn., Knoxville, TN, Nov., 2010.
- "Progress and near term goals of the SEACISM project", K.J. Evans, Community Climate System Model Workshop, Breckenridge, CO, June, 2010.
- "Jacobian-Free Newton-Krylov Methods and Physics-based Preconditioning for problems in computational geophysics", D.A. Knoll, L. Chacon, K.Evans, and W. Weijer. AGU Annual Meeting, San Fransisco, CA, Dec. 2009.
- K. J. Evans, A. G. Salinger, P. H. Worley, S. Price, W. Lipscomb, J. Nichols, J. B.White III, M. Perego, J. Edwards, M. Vertenstein, J.-F. Lemieux (2012). A modern solver template to manage solution algorithms in the Community Earth System Model. Int. J. High Perf. Comp. App., 26: 54-62, doi:10.1177/1094342011435159.
- M.Perego, M. Gunzburger, J. Burkardt (2011), “Parallel Finite Element Implementation for Higher-Order Ice-Sheet Models,” Journal of Glaciology, to appear.
- J.-F. Lemieux, S. Price, K. J. Evans, D. A. Knoll, A. Salinger, D. Holland, T. Payne (2011). Implementation of the Jacobian-Free Newton-Krylov method for solving the first-order ice sheet momentum balance, J. Comp. Phys., 230:6531-6545.
- Katherine J. Evans, Jean-François Lemieux, Jeffrey A. Nichols, Mauro Perego, Steve Price, Andy Salinger, Pat Worley, “Nonlinearly Consistent continent scale ice sheet modeling,” World Climate Research Programme. Denver, CA. Oct 24-27, 2011.
- K. Evans, D. A. Knoll, J.-F. Lemieux, J. Nichols, A. Salinger, P. Worley (2010). A scalable, efficient, and accurate Community Ice Sheet model in the CESM. Current Challenges in Computing 2010: Climate Modeling, Napa, CA, USA
- E. Barker, K. Evans, D. Knoll, J.-F. Lemieux, R. Nong, A. Salinger, J. White III, P. Worlery (2010). Progress on a Scalable, Efficient, and Accurate Community Ice Sheet Model, Integrated Science Team Meeting of DOE's Climate Change Modeling Programs, Gaithersburg, MD, USA.
- A. Salinger, K. Evans, W. Weijer, R. Nong, E. Barker (2010). Trilinos solver framework in the Community Climate System Model. SIAM conference on Parallel Processing, Seattle, WA, USA.